I wanted, before leaving for my adopted home of Sicily again cook for gourmets .
But it was and is still so much to do, believe it or not:
- 's pension request and, God blessed seis, has also been approved
- concerned medical card
- persons applied for and picked up
- nor am I employed persons-was for a term, must therefore not make the scoop
- one or the other must-see, otherwise there's trouble in the family
- the freezer clean and sort, the remaining Family rest will get along well
- feudeln the apartment, one wants to leave no mess when suddenly a company comes
- write lists, such as what I use, washing machine etc.
- and, and, and ...
Long had I thought about what could I do to prepare in light of the ailments of enjoyment. I decided then to a so-called fashion recipe from the eighties.
At the time I led a women's cooking club in Bochum, and it was suddenly fashionable, vegetarian cooking. However, it was customary that the court or a part of it, it looked as if it were flesh. I have not until now understood why a person eats no meat, and it must still look like as ob crazy world.
A highlight of this period are eggplant cutlet with tomato sauce. In fact, they have something of a meat-steak and they are also breaded.
Well, now is not just eggplants time, but I bought at my favorite Italian restaurant, the large round Sicilian fruit, in true anticipation for the trip.
exactly what I have chosen therefore to Peter, the connoisseurs. Only now is such that I hardly have time to and he, either alone or fry cook or wait until I'm back in the late summer. He has the choice that no one takes off!
The recipe I will take over completely from my first cookbook "Cucina Italiana", which I published in 1998. I've even written at that time bilingual, Italian and German, which I now, on the go all the way to Sicily proud.
was worth it to learn something. Now it is paying off.
Now that some bloggers have their cookbooks have presented, I will lump all.
how it looks when it is finished, the eggplant pulp.
Buon Appetito!
0 comments:
Post a Comment