winter's still-pot time, at least for me. Right now I like particularly well in the plan. I am here for some time to prepare myself for a long journey. Not even just for a three-week, no equal to 4, 5 or even 6 months to be that. So to say 4 months would be, but it can be longer. As they say in my youth: if it is beautiful, I stay on Sunday. Then always said anyone who was just there, then take the "Sursum Corda" with!
offer but, in this preparatory phase stews are actually on. No, not eat. Where I outward journey is sooo well cooked and eaten sooo good, then I'll take anything, not even the Sursum Corda.
We need to have at home in the hard times by then (haha) and something warm in my stomach.
And a bean stew is great for several days if necessary and in compliance, of course, only if it is not eaten before.
And now there are already ribs, this time of wild boar. Thank you dear brother-Heinz from the Sauerland. I am obliged to you to eternal thanks and wish you always have a steady hand.
Ingredients:
- Dried beans from the storage I took a mixed bag, it had accumulated a lot
- root vegetables carrots, celery
- 1 potato onion
- garlic, chili
- bay leaves salt &
- ; pepper
however, should at least soak the beans overnight and then the next day they need 2-3 hours of cooking time, oh what I say, Köchel time. Only very gently simmer, they should be cooked, but not burst. Perfectly So.
I love when the soup is cooked all by himself, and I have to pack it so much.
It is a really warm your heart, a delicious bean stew with wild boar ribs.
On the second day there was the previously cooked leftover ribs grilled with potatoes, rosemary, honey and chili sauce. Also delicious.
On the third day with a pasta fagioli.
On the fourth day the rest of stew, spiced up with sauerkraut.
What can I say, I think I now always cook big pots in such large portions.
Well, this is only in winter, wg. good cooling capability or if you have a good, large refrigerator, which can control the temperature of first class.
Thank Liebherr and Buon Appetito!
0 comments:
Post a Comment