I had prepared this dessert yesterday again, but not snapped, I'll take it from the archive.
'm glad I have this quick parfait. When I pressed the sweet tooth, then it must be but once, with the implementation. Because if I do not have something, then the patient. Years ago I had
's views on Martina Meuth and Bernd Neuner-Duttenhofer in the service time in the Dining WDR television. The nougat parfait. Only nougat and cream. That's no longer just two ingredients?
Sometimes I walk it off and give either: chocolate chips, biscuits, biscotti or Muskazinen it. What is at hand.
here but now the pure version.
Ingredients: 150 g
- Torrone
- 250 ml cream
Torrone crumble in the mixer. That makes a hell of a noise. Sensitive souls may indeed work with the rolling pin. This
Torrone or Nougat I had bought the aroma catcher, he was too soft for the cutter, so I took a large knife and worked by hand.
can fold in the whipped cream and loosely fill the final mass in serving ramekins or into a loaf pan, and freeze several hours.
Finish. I think this is the fastest in the world and this incredible dessert delicious.
To serve the parfait out of the mold or molds lösen.Oder spoon simple matter on the glass. The photo above is
chocolate balsamic sauce in the game and the version in the glass are small Torrone / Nougatstückchen with ginger on top.
Buon Appetito!
0 comments:
Post a Comment