Rehleber mousse!
Today I make myself quite easily. A recipe from my family cookbook. So I save myself writing down, there is indeed something to do otherwise. Today for example I am going with the commander a "FISH COMPETENCE COURSE", I'm really excited. Wenns was good, I will report it if was not good, too! You can be ready for anything.
in this book is the recipe with foie gras, but mostly I do it with poultry, so with chicken liver. Foie gras, there is not to buy more.
As you can see, it's also Rehleber. It tastes of intense but much. I took a little more butter than the recipe specified to the bitter taste to dampen slightly. And instead of Port wine Madeira is in the game.
In Cutter, the mass is initially liquid, obviously, the butter dissolves , but is again determined by cooling.
Looks like chocolate mousse.
power
well as "small treat from the kitchen".
as main course, there was a piece of fried liver with sauteed apple slices and Pastinakenstampf.
Buon Appetito!
0 comments:
Post a Comment