Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nvidia Geforce 6510 Amnesia

Hazzard!



There are blogs that report for weeks about the same ingredients. I was thinking, now do the same times with wild boar.
For the one that's boring, but for others might be interesting. Similar to eg truffles or bread recipes.



About my hunter brother I have already written here and here. This time he had
boar for me! A beautiful club! The

good play was just under 2 kg.
did so I made it:

Ingredients:
  • a wild boar
  • 2 carrots
  • 1 parsley root
  • 1 parsnip
  • half Porrestange
  • garlic
  • red wine for casting
  • salt
  • Various types of pepper: Langer Pf, Pf cubebs, Tasmanian Pf, Pf Guinea crushed in a mortar
The different types of pepper I needed no game spices such as juniper berries and allspice. There were enough exotic shades available.

First nice sizzling in the oven at 120 degrees for two hours in advance of course around fried, but to whom I say this with love
friends Saturday night and a lot of good eating. The side dishes were to
noodles and chicory lens with vinaigrette.



On the second day there was a residual meal for two, so the whole thing again.
the meat into thin slices heated in chicken broth, so it was nice and juicy.




On the third day there was a nice cold roast.
nice topped with a beetroot dip and a yogurt-herb dip.



On the fourth day, we ate quite relaxed,
only a pomegranate vinaigrette and endive salad with some cold roast meat.



On the fifth day there was a wild boar jelly, which I of course had prepared two days before, I had succeeded really well, thanks to a good broth. But that's a whole different story.


If now someone thinks I would be tired of the wild boar, the more wrong. Due to the different preparation method, it was always a new experience.

Would still have been something because of the tasty pig, there would have been a pasta and it tasted to me still.

Buon Appetito!

0 comments:

Post a Comment