Monday, February 14, 2011

After Flu Stomach Still Not Great

Wildschweinsulz! A wild boar


Here then the rest of IMSA: Sulz of wild boar.
I'm not sure if Sulz sounds really better than brawn. The latter term in any case I think turnoff.



This form do I have -way, an original part for Foie Gras - bought thirty years ago in Paris.


Ingredients:
  • remains of roast
  • carrot celery, parsley root, parsnip
  • peppercorns, salt
  • capers
  • parsley
  • 1 / 2 liter light-colored background, I had Rehfond
  • 5 sheets of white gelatine
  • a pint of white wine vinegar


Cut the vegetables into thin strips and cook with pepper in the Fund. This is still a good flavor to it.



season the stock with salt, gelatin absorbs flavor. Give a shot of vinegar and dissolve the previously cold-soaked gelatin in it.
layering in the vegetables and the diced meat into the terrine mold with the hot liquid over them and let cool.
cover only after it has cooled and refrigerate, as this will cause condensation begins in the form of bubbles on the surface, and the jelly is not clear. It should also
yes what are for the eyes.

We gave it to a red-beet vinaigrette and a Endiviendalat.

Buon Appetito!

0 comments:

Post a Comment