Sunday, January 2, 2011

What To Write In Card For Sister

Almost a boiled Misto!



home a real boiled Misto is almost impossible. Exactly, because includes at least six different types of meat inside.
Namely: salted ox tongue, ox tail, prime rib, veal head, pork sausage (the latter, we had already eaten at New Year) or pigskin, and chicken.


The chicken I had cooked Year's Eve and I had only two varieties, chicken soup and exceptionally have a leg disc. Which did not belong in the program, I laughed at the butcher to d. V., and since man / woman shows off quite some times. Was New Year indeed.
The vegetables I was then very ajour. Since there were carrots, fennel, celery, celeriac, parsnip and the bargain the rest of the polenta, the day before.


The vegetables I cooked with the chicken soup, but they gave to the first half an hour before the end of cooking. They were still crunchy, but had a wonderful flavor added.


At this point I would even break a lance for the common house, yard and warehouse carrot, ie the Biomöhre par. I do believe that it is largely underestimated. Such a carrot taste I have long since tasted. Roh just like when cooked. A very intense, möhriger taste.



The whole thing was accompanied by two tasty sauces. The salsa verde , say the green sauce


and Salsa d'avie , a walnut sauce.



Both sauces recipes I once brought back from Italy. The first from the Veneto and the second from Piedmont. Both fit the way, also excellent with grilled vegetables.

Ingredients:

Salsa verde
  • 1 bunch parsley
  • an anchovy, salted
  • 1 tablespoon capers
  • 5 small cucumbers
  • 1 shallot
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
  • pepper
  • olive oil
  • puree 1 / 2 chili pepper
all ingredients in blender. Add enough oil until the mixture is homogeneous.

Salsa d'avie
  • 100 g walnut kernels are determined left over from Christmas
  • 100 g honey
  • 2 cloves garlic 1 tablespoon hot mustard
  • 1 EL wine vinegar
  • chicken broth, so much until a creamy sauce
These ingredients I've broken in the large mortar. Every time I have to when serving, add some broth, because the sauce thickens slightly.

We then drank a red wine from South Africa that was supposed to be the Christmas wine . But since we only ate fish and shellfish over the Christmas holidays, he was left, and we enjoyed on New Year's Day.


Later, the fire, we drank this Brahms. And that we heard the right music.
It was a beautiful beginning for us.


Buon Appetito!

0 comments:

Post a Comment