did I know that all along.
in various cookery books was to find anything meaningful. But all have one thing in both written, the rabbit must first cut and then placed in marinade before being processed for cooking on. Amazingly, I also think
that no more pepper in Recipes specified, as in other courts. So I came to the conclusion that whilst Hasenpfeffer a court acts with sauce. Just like a curry. Not the spice, but the preparation is the namesake.
Ingredients:
- 1 Wild Hare
- 2 bottles of red wine - one for marinating, one as a dinner companion
- root vegetables - leek, celery, carrot, parsnip -
- onions
- bacon
- thyme garlic salt
- , various types of pepper
- olive oil tomato paste
- Madeira marinated sour cherries
- balsamic beetroot
- red onion polenta
- Sage
Something should be peppery, if it is already so!
I gathered up all my peppers and made me a nice blend. I left out the pink pepper that's not even real.
crushed in a mortar medium fine I.
From here, then, is now the hare until pepper - where does the saying now restore - and then in the marinade.
To my beautiful peppers that I use way too often has me woman Kampi from the homonymous kitchen reminds again.
dry after 5 hours the rabbits Marinating Mehli parts, and fry them in bacon and olive oil. Since the rabbit is naturally rather poor, - the happy - can not hurt a few grossly triturated fat. In addition, the fasting period is irrevocable at the door, so we use again our chance to sin.
After frying the diced vegetables, including onions and sauté. Red wine and thyme to cover it and into the oven at 180 degrees. Only Once 45 min. give
After three quarters of an hour a few pickled cherries to schmurgeln and another 45 minutes.
Marinate the pieces into a clay mold, for example, create and pass the remaining ingredients over the rabbit. Cook with lid in the oven at 150 ° for another hour until the meat is buttery tender.
If I had had, I had a finely chopped rabbit liver - or even rabbit blood - stirred into the sauce to thicken. So I seasoned with a few splashes of balsamic vinegar instead.
To us it tasted wonderful! But for next time I see before my liver.
The beets I had roasted in salt, a wonderful alternative to cooking. They had a great flavor and even bite, just like I like it.
the rabbit stew with fried polenta and beetroot salad cause.
Buon Appetito!
0 comments:
Post a Comment