Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pressure Points To Fall Asleep On Neck

Sorry, still chicken, but guaranteed the last moment!


Yes, I have made with the beautiful breasts of chicken soup, a jelly. In the lower part of the jelly can see the dark meat of the leg disc, I had to cook yourself. Also, I was still to blanched carrots and peppercorns.


I reduced the broth so the taste was very strong and tasted of spices easily.
This is intentional, because the cooling, loses some of it back and it tastes milder.


Here is the only part of the molecular gastronomy, which I can call my own. The Netzt is so fine, except there is nothing superfluous. All turbidity remain in power.


with a good splash of wine vinegar I tasted starting with 2 sheets of gelatine, I brought the broth to a halt.


The Lord made a matter of taste, his beloved fried potatoes, which he may well.

Buon Appetito!

0 comments:

Post a Comment