Moviehole reports that Carpenter will next turn a movie called DARKCHYLDE. This is the film adaptation of a comic - sorry, of course, a graphic novel! - Is that of a young girl whose nightmares come to reality and the self must be one of the creatures of her dreams in order to combat them.
On darkchylde.com there's also a poster:
And this is the comic - sorry, the Graphic Novel! - From:
Very nice, but we're looking forward. Carpenter's new film, THE WARD, is visited in the Amber Heard as an inmate of a mental hospital by an evil spirit is so wacky now and I already had on the film festival in Toronto premiere. It is Carpenter's first feature film since GHOSTS OF MARS, 2001 (whose fans probably can count on one hand, while I count perhaps two fingers), and in between he has directed only two episodes of the TV anthology MASTERS OF HORROR. It's high time that the master again to haunt the big screen!
ringing In the meantime, the Writer's Guild of America, its interview series "The Masters" with a little conversation with Carpenter: Here . Excerpt:
So when you look back at your movies ------------------
Oh God, I do not want to see them. I hate them all I look at them again and I say, "What was I thinking? Why is this so slow? Why didn’t I do this? Why didn’t I shoot coverage on that scene and make it go quicker?” I can’t watch.
And do you feel the same way about your old scripts?
The opposite! I read a script and I think, “Wow, that was pretty good.” Much better than how I remember it.
4 8 15 16 23 42
0 comments:
Post a Comment