Friday, December 3, 2010

Cristmas Facebook Unblocker

A Lollypop or A Bullet


A Lollypop or A Bullet

Story: Kazuki Sakuraba
Art : Sugimoto Iqura

This Manga on the book
"Sugar Candy Bullets Can not Pierce Anything" is based

and is in two volumes completed

The story is about a thirteen-year-old Nagisa your life boring.. her and she wants to get away from their home. She wants to finally grow up be to leave school to join the JSDF can.
The tough daily routine will be terminated jeh, as a new classmate is in their class. Mokuzo that Hüpsch girl with short black hair appears immediately fell to the Nagisa irritated by her attempts to find and energetic, is friends with her on. The Nagisa is averse from the black-haired, is however not groundless antipathy, but the fact that Mokuzo firmly believe, is to be a mermaid. For Nagisa is beginning to attract no more than a spinner and with the attention she wants nothing to do.

Until the truth comes to light,
guessed Nagisa not in the least,
something going on with the weird girl.

The story suggests to think ahead for. It is anything but clumsy and obvious but very verweigt and psychologically profound, yet reading well traceable. It quickly becomes clear that the two girls do not enjoy the lives of ordinary high school student, but because of their family structures and the resulting problematic life situations have a shifted view of the world.
The story is wonderfully implemented and evokes much sympathy with the characters. She is consistent and exciting, so much so that I could hardly put the books out of hand. The protagonist is affectionately developed and have very unique, interesting and unique characters.

Another - Large - Plus are in any case the Zeichnugen.
with love for detail into the backgrounds in. I find the drawing style as Outrageous. Particularly facial expressions and emotions are shown so wonderful and you can see even small emotions of the characters.

All in all, I have nothing to complain about!
This manga is definitely the best,
I have read ever!
Absolutely worth reading and loving.


"Back then I thought for a Mokuzo perverse liar.
a stupid cow just wanted to hurt me!
was something else I do not see it. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment